[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch starts today!

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:34:40 EDT 2015

Hard to believe with shorebird migration still kicking into gear, but hawkwatch season is here already too! Today's the first day of Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch at Audubon Greenwich and we'll be going every day until November 30th. SSE winds today means few raptor migrants but that should definitely improve over the next month.

I'll be counting Mon-Fri but for weekends we rely on volunteer coverage. Any assistance is appreciated so if you live in the Greenwich/SWFairfield cty area and are interested in helping on weekends feel free to contact me here. Looking forward to seeing alot of you this season!
-Ryan MacLean

Sent from my iPhone