[CT Birds] Stilt Yes

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 21 16:07:59 EDT 2015

The juvenile STILT SANDPIPER was still present 3:30pm 8/21 along the north edge of the marsh alongside Rt 146, just east of intersection with Shell Beach Rd., Guilford. (There is a pulloff for 3 cars on the north side of 146).
The I-95 traffic is slow in both directions.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone