[CT Birds] Junco back today plus movement through yard and in Colebrook.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 22 23:31:05 EDT 2015

Under feeder again was an adult Junco in with 15 Chippers and one Song Sparrow. Also some good movements of birds in the trees. Only had time to specieate 1 BT Green and 2 Parula Warblers in with many more warblers pushing through at 5pm.Also saw several Empidonax Flycatchers I believe were Acadian.While taking pix in northern Colebrook today saw many Waxwing, Roughwing Swallows and others in numbers, plus an early Tennessee and  N Parula at same marshy area.  Question. I reported hundreds of Grackles and Redwings pushing through my yard a few days ago headed southeast. Anyone down south of me having seen them  ?Paul Carrier - Harwinton