[CT Birds] CT Young Birders Club August Trip

Peter Thompson pthompson234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:10:50 EDT 2015

On Sunday, August 30th, the Connecticut Young Birders Club will embark on a
promising trip. Our goal will be to see as many shorebird species as
possible. With shorebird expert Nick Bonomo leading our effort, we will
scour Connecticut’s coastline in search of as many shorebird species as
possible. The day all depends on what is being reported, but most likely we
will make stops as renowned shorebird spots such as Sandy Point in West
Haven and Milford Point in Milford. Of course, the day will be planned
completely around the tides, but anything is possible during the height of
shorebird migration.

Peter Thompson
Secretary, Connecticut Young Birders Club
Coventry, CT