[CT Birds] seen from my deck migrating today

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 16:45:55 EDT 2015

>From 3:15 to 4:30, I counted the following birds while sitting on my deck here in Harwinton today.
Most were seen within 2 large Oaks and an old Pear tree. I saw many more birds than listed within the leaves not counted.I did not count my many resident birds as well. So in 75 mins I saw the following presumed migrants. . .
1 Least Flycatcher1 Acadian Flycatcher8 Ruby t Hummingbirds - many within the Jewelweed 2 Rose b Grosbeak1 S Tanager8 plus Red e Vireo1 Blue headed Vireo5 plus Black t Green Warbler1 Black t Blue warbler1 Parula Warbler1 Chestnut s Warbler6 Black & White Warbler2 Turkey Vulture2 Broadwing Hawk8 Nighthawk5 Chimney Swift2 Barn Swallowand one early Swainson's Thrush by my pond!What a beautiful day !
Paul Carrier Harwinton