[CT Birds] Peregrine is back in residence at Soundview

Colleen Lord clordtalbot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:20:41 EDT 2015

Thrilled that our falcon has returned to my bf's building in West Haven, a bit down-shore from Sandy Point. Usually on the 9th floor ledge daily, he has been on Tim's 11th floor window ledge 5 or 6 times the last few weeks.  Yesterday came very close to flying in the open window while Tim was looking out. He landed 2 feet away on the ledge and stared at a motionless and awestruck human in the eye for 45 seconds, before taking off for the building across the parking lot. When he disappeared in March I was worried he wouldn't return, but after several weeks of daily visits, I hope it's safe to say he's back - so cool.

Colleen Lord
Milford

Sent from my iPhone