[CT Birds] Stratford Western Sandpipers

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Aug 31 09:50:35 EDT 2015

I stopped by the Access Pool in Stratford (corner of Lordship and Access) and Keith Mueller was there and had some Western Sandpipers teed up.  By the time I left there were at least four Western Sandpipers present, all juveniles.   Afterwards Keith texted to say that two Pectoral Sandpipers had joined the group.  There was also a Solitary Sandpiper, along with both yellowlegs.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Connecticut