[CT Birds] Where have the robins gone?

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Sep 4 21:47:15 EDT 2015

Robins may be flocking already.  My experience is that once they are flocking I see either very few unless I encounter a flock.  When I was birding Naugatuck State Forest last Saturday (7/29) there was one area with heavy Robin activity in the treetops, but elsewhere nothing.
Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT