[CT Birds] Hammonasset

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:02:50 EDT 2015

Thank you Kathy and Mark. We have had regular input from our leaders
at COA and Audubon Connecticut on this forum, but we have heard
precious little from Connecticut Audubon Society. CAS President
Alexander Brash has posted to this listserv in the past, but I do not
recall anything from him on these current issues, which is
unfortunate. I think we would all love to hear from him, described by
CAS as a "longtime conservation leader."

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com