[CT Birds] Chestnut Hill Hawk Watch, Litchfield, CT - Start date

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 19:37:21 EDT 2015

 We plan to get the Chestnut Hill Hawk Watch in Litchfield, CT going again on September 10, Thursday, this year. Hope we have lots of eyes here again this year like we did last year when we had the highest broad-winged hawk migration count in Connecticut. Details about the Chestnut Hill Hawk Watch site and other hawk watch sites in Connecticut can be found at the website of the Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA),  hawkcount.org
David W BabingtonWashington, CT