[CT Birds] Bronx Botanical Garden, NY

Lynnette Clemens LSC1465 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 18:47:31 EDT 2015

The season of bird walks has resumed @ NYBG, every Saturday @ 11am, led by Debbie Becker of BirdingAroundNYC.com.  The 2-hour walk is free  with NYBG admission.  Meet  @ the reflecting pool just inside the entrance gate.  Parking is $15 & a senior "grounds pass" is $6.  If you want to enter exhibit buildings or ride the tram, cost is higher.  I participated 9/5 - we saw very few birds: redstart, goldfinches, flycatcher, RT hawk, osprey - but as the weather changes, it might be a more productive experience.  So easy to get there.....I95, exit 8c, follow direct to parking gate.

Sent By Lynnette Clemens, Old Greenwich, CT