[CT Birds] O-s Fly Hop Brook

greg hanisek ctgregh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 10:01:17 EDT 2015

This morning I had an Olive-sided Flycatcher at Hop Brook Lake in Naugatuck. It was teed up in a dead tree for less than a minute, and I didn't see it again, although I remained in the area I saw it for about 20 minutes. Birds were surprisingly active with constant movement. Although the most numerous species were N. Flicker, E. Phoebe and Chipping Sparrow, I did have a mix of other things, including pewees, Scarlet Tanagers, Rose-breasted Grosbeak and a few warblers and vireos.
Greg HanisekWaterbury