[CT Birds] Hammo News

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Wed Sep 9 10:53:40 EDT 2015

9/8/15. 10:40 am
Just checked the field across the road from Swan Pond with negative results. In a desire to go to the big field beyond the big parking lot, my access was blocked by a construction worker.  He told me he was closing off the access road to the big parking lot with a chain link fence. I asked how long of a duration are you talking, an hour or a week?  He said "probably a year".
So, starting today, quicker access to the fields beyond the large parking lot will be better accessed from the entry or camping parking lot and then walking in.
Here we go again.

Mike Warner
Wilton Ct

Sent from my iPhone