[CT Birds] Westport dragonflies and hummer

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 12 21:00:57 EDT 2015

Last night while driving on Rt. 67 in Woodbridge and Seymour, I could see
cloud after cloud of insects rising from the lawns and grassy areas next to
the road.  Assumed it was flying ants that were dispersing after being
triggered by the previous day's rain.  Kept looking for insectivores to be
hawking them, but didn't that.

John Triana