[CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadows 9/14 AM

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Mon Sep 14 16:24:21 EDT 2015

The two PECTORAL SANDPIPERS and 6 LESSER YELLOWLEGS were still at the shallow puddle near the T intersection as of 3:00 PM
Jack SwattWolcott

     On Monday, September 14, 2015 8:29 AM, Russ Smiley via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

 The puddle to the southeast of the intersection of roads by the model
airplane field held two pectoral sandpipers, a half dozen yellowlegs, and
some peeps this morning around 6:30. I heard only one killdeer as I made my
drive from the Goff Brook entrance to the exit at the ferry. I also saw a
few savannah sparrows, my first there in a long time.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT