[CT Birds] Harlequin duck

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Thu Sep 17 21:15:57 EDT 2015

Right around 3pm today @ Startford Point the harlequin duck flew in from the east right where the center path meets the water trail. With high tide it presented many decent photo ops even hauling itself onto a rock. Not to much to report other than it was worth the wait.

As for the jeager (spelling)I believe I have one decent capture. This was before the big names in CT burding arrived. I was concentrating on the gull frenzy when Patrick C. asked if I got the bird. I said no, Patrick said look to your right flying west ... the 1st one looks good the next 3 iffy.The bird looks dark almost cinnamon. Can email to those who request tomorrow.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from TypeMail