[CT Birds] Parks Division Successful in Defying Laws of Physics

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:51:07 EDT 2015

Clearly the old nature center remains and the new is built next door.  The
idea that the old would be removed and the new built on the same footprint
was due to my misunderstanding as shown by a careful reading of the plans.
Both buildings will continue in use.  I apologize for any misinformation.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut