[CT Birds] Whale

Al Collins aecollins83 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:39:08 EDT 2015

I posted a few pictures of the Humpback Whale here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/117489915168501516977/HumpbackWhale?authuser=0&feat=directlink
I last saw it 12:45 off between Chimon and Cockenoe Islands off of Norwalk. It was moving slowly east. During the time I was watching it (about 60 minutes) it followed a pattern of two breaths (about 2 minutes apart) followed by breaching.
It should be viewable from shore.