[CT Birds] Still space left in this Saturday's Woodland Birds Workshop!!

Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org
Mon Sep 14 14:40:52 EDT 2015

Dear CT Birders,

Want to learn more about the birds of our woods? Join Audubon Connecticut for a Woodlands Birds Workshop this Saturday Sept. 19th, 8:30am - 12:00pm at the Audubon Center at the Bent of the River (185 East Flat Hill Rd, Southbury, CT).

See birds up close during a bird banding demonstration. Learn about the birds that live in our woods and their habitat needs on a walk through the Bent's forests. Plus sign-up for a free Woodland Bird Habitat Assessment of your property (minimum size 10+ acres).

 RSVP to Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe at 203-405-9116 or cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org and please feel free to share this announcement with others who may be interested in participating.

This workshop is bought to you by Audubon Connecticut, the CT Agricultural Experiment Station, and Ferruci and Walicki, LLC. with support from the USFS.

Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe
Audubon Connecticut