[CT Birds] Parks Division Successful in Defying Laws of Physics

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Fri Sep 18 18:25:36 EDT 2015

http://Birddog55.zenfolio.com/p271232800/e5861abaf

Having been told repeatedly that the new nature center at Hammonasset would
be built "on pavement" and "in the footprint of the existing nature
center", I observed this today.  The old nature center is still standing
and the area that the new "roller Coaster" is being built was formerly
grass.  Since the old one is still standing, the Parks Division must have
broken the laws of physics if we are to take them at their word about the
building plans.  Photo at the link above.

So very very sad.

Mark S. Szantyr

Storrs Mansfield, CT

1