[CT Birds] Free Bird Book

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:13:44 EDT 2015

I have a hard cover copy of "The Complete Outfitting & Source Book for BIRD WATCHING" by Michael Scofield, 1978 that needs a home. 8-1/2w X 11-1/2h, and very good condition.  It has a section on clubs and organizations including Greenwich, Housatonic, Saugatuck, and CT Audubon societies, and also many national and international birding sites listed.  Of course the optics section is outdated, but the histories of birding is a nice read.  If anyone wants it please email me and we can figure out how to pass it off.  I have limited shelf space in my home or else I would keep it.

Bird Forever Work Whenever
Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT
rottino at hotmail.com