[CT Birds] Harlequin Duck continues Stratford Point

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Thu Sep 24 11:04:18 EDT 2015

The Harlequin Duck continues right now at Stratford Point, seen well at
the very tip of the point on the east side.

Very few gulls in the area at the moment. No terns or jaegers. We have a
moderate easterly flow which could help bring birds in, though I feel
like there has been more feeding activity on the quieter and more still
days. We'll see...come take a look! You never know what else you may find.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator