[CT Birds] Photos - BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 20:48:43 EDT 2015

Sorry,Here's the correct Flickr link
https://www.flickr.com/photos/avocetfm/

     On Thursday, September 24, 2015 8:45 PM, Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:

 9/24   For those interested, I just posted a few photos of the BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER I discovered this afternoon at Boothe Memorial Park in Stratford.  I had it in view for only about a minute, but was able to obtain a few record photos before it flew who knows where.  When I left the park about 4:45pm, there were still about six birders continuing the search. As far as I know, it was not re-sighted.If accepted by ARCC, this would be the 8th record for CT.
Flickr photo site:  www.flickr.com/photos/avocetfm

ebird list with photos:  http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25162048
Frank Mantlik
Stratford