[CT Birds] Migration 9/25-9/26

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:25:39 EDT 2015

Lisa G Stafford Springs... Had a late phoebe at home on Friday, last
hummingbird seen on Wednesday. Leaving feeder up a couple more days. At
friends laundry mat over 190 osprey on Friday, she said she saw it on
Thursday also.. Home I have a bunch of house finches and gold finches a lot
of them young, I'm filling my big feeder and small feeders every other day.
Also hearing quite a few brown creepers. Today 9/26 out riding around with
mom looking for Apple's on the sides of the road. Heard a wood thrush...
Home I'm pretty sure I have a few yellow rumps. Thought I heard white
throated sparrow, and also had one great blue heron fly over home Friday.