[CT Birds] Kingbird photos

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Wed Sep 30 21:27:31 EDT 2015

Here are some photos of one and now two (at least) late Eastern
Kingbirds at Stratford Point: http://rtpi.org/late-eastern-kingbirds/

Will we have some Westerns or even a Gray soon? If we can have a
Black-throated Gray Warbler a few miles to the north...

On an unrelated note, even if Joaquin goes into the Delmarva region we
will still be in a decent northeastern spot to pick up storm birds being
blown up around it and ejected our way or pushed into LIS. Think of
everything we've seen lately without any storms of significance, even
routine, in our apparently tempting waters.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator