[CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich Hawk Watch Festival still happening this weekend

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:39:35 EDT 2015

Hey All,
Despite the sub-par forecast (and a 0% chance of Zone-Tailed Hawks),
Audubon Greenwich's annual hawkwatch festival is still going on as
scheduled tomorrow and Sunday. Activities will include live raptor shows,
hawk ID lectures, live music and great food so if you're in the area be
sure to stop by. The forecast is now only calling for a chance of rain
showers and NE winds both days so despite most activities being planned for
indoors now we may actually get some hawk movement at Quaker Ridge.
Yesterday we had 135 birds (including 6 Peregrines and 71 Sharp-Shins) in
similar conditions so who knows what we may get.

Check out the link below for more info, looking forward to seeing alot of
you!
http://greenwich.audubon.org/fall-festival-hawk-watch-weekend

-Ryan MacLean