[CT Birds] Galinule rehab

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:45:48 EDT 2015

I had the exact same feeling as Don.  Letting that little hummer freeze was
just devastating. And, yes, it won't be a big deal for species
conservation, but it may be a very big deal for that one unique bird.  Just
like people.  Making a point of being kind one day won't change anything in
terms of human populations, but it may make a big difference for one human
being who is feeling hurt and lonely.  I don't want to diminish the
importance of the one by lumping it together in the many.  After all, the
"many" is just "many ones".

Jan Hollerbach