[CT Birds] Galinule rehab

lawtonesq at gmail.com lawtonesq at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:33:52 EDT 2015

And an emotional response to the purported suffering of single animal is rarely if ever a legitimate basis for conservation policy or effective use of our resources. It might make us feel better and assuage the haunting...but doesn't help the species unless it happens to be extremely endangered, and then the assistance and resources are applied for other policy reasons.

David Lawton
Avon, CT

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.