[CT Birds] Fwd: [NOSbird] Mansfield Center purple gallinule - more details

elphick at sbcglobal.net elphick at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 14:44:03 EDT 2015

The message below was posted on the NOSbird list and I thought it worth forwarding. Conservation is at some level an inevitably losing battle - success is generally about how well we can slow losses. Consequently we often always have bad things to complain about and often neglect to notice the good things that (sometimes) happen.

Chris Elphick
Storrs, CT
@ssts

Begin forwarded message: