[CT Birds] Purple Gallinule in Mansfield Center

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 04:44:27 EDT 2015

Not knowing about Purple Gallinules, I looked them up on the Cornell
website. I expect many of you have seen this, but in case not, I thought
you'd find it of interest
Purple Gallinule Vagrancy in the North Atlantic, November 2013 - February
2014: http://birdcast.info/forecast/purple-gallinule/

Barbara Garrett