[CT Birds] rescue the gallinule juvie?

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Wed Sep 30 14:29:33 EDT 2015

I wondered that myself, when I saw the possibly injured wing. The DEEP
has a list of bird rehabbers:
http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2222&q=320802&deepNav_GID=1655
I'd assume that a gallinule falls under "waterfowl"? You could always
give one of them a call - they could at least scope out the bird and
determine what's best...
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester