[CT Birds] Purple Gallinule photos - try again

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:51:07 EDT 2015

Awesome find Trish! Thanks to those sharing their photos. Tim from Norwich was at the site this evening when I stopped. He had the bird in view during the afternoon, it was hiding for a little while tonight but it finally came out of hiding for us to view.
I guess Mansfield has two rare sitings this week, this bird & a moose at Mansfield Hollow!
Jo-AnneMansfield Center