[CT Birds] [NOSbird] Purple gallinule

Lisa White madalynwhite at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 15:01:58 EDT 2015

I respectfully disagree. In a perfect world, I think nature taking its course would be the right thing. But we don't live in a perfect world. We live in a world where bird populations are dramatically declining due to our poor stewardship -- habitat loss, global warming, etc. So I think that if a bird is truly injured (and perhaps this bird is not), we should always help it out if we can.

Lisa White

Sent from my iPhone