[CT Birds] My 2 cents

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:59:12 EDT 2015

Personally, I believe  compassion is the endangered species here...being in
shorter supply in this world than Gallinules...while intellectual discourse
is in abundance.  I would love to see this community err on the side of
compassion such that even should the Gallinule not be rescued we could at
least avoid the rhetoric which would vilify or discourage that kind of
After hearing this morning's news I would be grateful for a good Gallinule
rescue story.
Risking getting kicked off this list, but feeling much better now.