[CT Birds] Fwd: Injured Gallinule

Maria Stockmal m.stockmal at snet.net
Sat Oct 3 10:56:32 EDT 2015

What is our moral obligation to this bird, wildlife, and the environment?  If we let nature be nature then why do we develop? In caring for the Gallinule did we perhaps keep it from healing?  When do we help and when do we leave things alone?

Sent from my iPhone
Maria Stockmal
East Haven

Begin forwarded message: