[CT Birds] upcoming Cape Cod pelagic

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:20:48 EDT 2015

With all the seabird reports from the region over the past few days
(including a couple from CT), this is a good time to remind folks of
the Brookline Bird Club's 8-hour pelagic trip to the Nantucket Shoals
out of Hyannis, MA that is scheduled for mid-November. See below.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2015:  7:00am – 3:00 pm (or Sunday 11/14
because of weather) Hyannis to Nantucket Shoals area.

Birds Expected:  ALCIDS, FULMAR, Gannets, Phalaropes, Shearwaters,
Jaegers, Several gulls, hundreds of Sea Ducks, mammals, any rarities.
This has always been a very exciting trip when we can get out there.

Maximum Participation   -  65 People

COSTS:   BBC members     $100.00         Non-Members     $120.00

We have Master birders Jeremiah Trimble, Nicholas Bonomo, and two
others  leading these trips. Our boat, the Helen H, is a very
comfortable, fast, 100 foot fishing boat with a knowledgeable and
enthusiastic Captain and crew. We use gallons of chum to attract the
birds.  Parking is free.

To reserve a space, send a check for the full amount made out to the
'BROOKLINE BIRD CLUB AGENT' along with a signed waiver to: Ida
Giriunas, 83 Summer Ave., Reading, MA, 01867 and include either your
email or your postal address for confirmation, boarding instructions
and further information.

For further information, and a  Waiver Form, contact: Ida Giriunas
781-929-8772, <ida8 at verizon.net>