[CT Birds] Bluff Point (10/6)

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Tue Oct 6 22:13:36 EDT 2015

The morning flight this Tuesday (10/6) was similar to what Chris witnessed yesterday. Again there were very many YRWAs. Sprinkled sparsely among them were a prairie, palm, pine, and two black-throated blue warblers and some sparrows, juncos, blue-headed vireos, towhees, phoebes, and one brown creeper. The kinglets were numerous and displaying their colorful crests. Many birds flew by unidentifiable. The birds started to move with the sunrise (~6:50) and the pace fell off sharply by 8:00, the stragglers being yellow -rumps and sparrows.
Russ Smiley
Marlborough, CT