[CT Birds] PBS: Plight of the Grassland Birds

Michael Soares me_soares at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 14:27:16 EDT 2015

This is the response I just received from CPTV...

Thank you so much for your email. I've passed your request along to our programming director. She's put it on her list for consideration for December's schedule. I would suggest keeping an eye on our website at cptv.org/schedule. This is directly linked to our internal database and has the most up-to-date information available. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.  Thanks,  Audrey Lawrence | Audience Care & Engagement TeamCPTV | WNPR | CPTV4U | CPTVSports1049 Asylum Avenue | Hartford, CT 06105Phone: (860) 275-7550 | audiencecare at cpbn.org