[CT Birds] Philly Vireo & other migrants, Audubon Greenwich

Ryan MacLean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:20:51 EDT 2015

Lots of passerine activity around the apple orchard and front field of Audubon Greenwich this morning, highlighted by a brief look at a PHILADELPHIA VIREO (our 2nd this year) near the edge of the Teenage Forest Boardwalk. Aside from that many Kinglets of both species, several Blue-Headed Vireos, Black-Throated Green and many Yellow-Rumped/Pam Warbs, a few Towhees and Swamp Sparrows. Could be a very decent day for hawks too since we now have NW winds for the first time in several weeks.

Sent from my iPhone