[CT Birds] "Plight of the Grassland Birds" available online

Don Crockett doncrockett63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:10:27 EDT 2015

"Plight of the Grassland Birds" is available online from the NHPTV website

PBS: Plight of the Grassland Birds
Date: Thu Oct 8 2015 11:36 am
From: ctbirds AT lists.ctbirding.org

I just heard about a new PBS show about grassland birds. I don't know too
many details, but it is airing on WGBH out of Boston tonight.  Apparently
CPTV has not picked it up yet, which is a shame as it features some kestrel
work done in CT by folks from the DEEP and UConn.  It appears not to be
available online, so if you want to see it, I'd suggest letting CPTV know.
The trailer is here:

Looks like it will be interesting.

Chris Elphick ssts
Storrs, CT