[CT Birds] Hammo - more

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:43:11 EDT 2015

You know Paul, if we start an exclusive bird photographers / Fisherman's club, maybe we could enter the park before sunrise and close it off to anyone without proper credentials. We could also stay till after sunset.  Maybe we could close it off for one weekend a month!  We would not be a noisy as this weekend's gang, we would not be as messy as the kite flyers, and except for using the occasional outhouse, we would not need any of their new fancy buildings.  Maybe we could get in early on Friday or late on thursday to set up blinds and seed bait.

Ah, but i am just dreaming of living someplace that would be tolerable.

Mark Szantyr