[CT Birds] Pomfret Center Common Ravens

gary v mtbrover at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:31:19 EDT 2015

At 6:15 Pm Saturday at Pomfret Audubon I observed an unusually large group
of Common Ravens flying south towards Brooklyn Ct.
I was on a woodland trail and could hear them coming but my overhead view
was limited, never-the-less I was able to count 23 (hard to know how many
more were with the group but i think there could have bee as many as 5-10
that i couldn't see).  Like much of the area there are many acres of
cornfields and guess that they may have been feeding as a flock nearby
although i usually never see more than 4 or 5 together in Southern New
England.
                                                                 Gary Valade

mtbrover at gmail.com