[CT Birds] LHPP 10-13

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 13 19:57:36 EDT 2015

Monday and Today at Lighthouse, were indeed horrible.  And, we're in peak-season.

But we've got a small FROPA going by now, and maybe one from the north on Friday.  So tomorrow/Thursday may be somewhat ok (westerly winds) and then Saturday/Sunday may be ok, as well (northwesterly winds).  Keep checking the weather (I use Weather Underground, a cheesy but user-friendly transcription of NWS).  For real-time wind direction there are several good websites for "wind maps".
Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Steve MayoBethany