[CT Birds] COA SPARROW WORKSHOP

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 21:57:39 EDT 2015

Correction, and more detailed directions.
Allen's Meadows is in WILTON. Its on the left while driving north on Rt 7 (Norwalk-Danbury Road), just past Wilton High School.  Once on the Park entrance road, it winds around until you eventually face the soccer fields. At this point, turn left and follow around the west side of the fields to the dead end at the Community Garden.

Frank Mantlik

Stratford
Sent from my iPhone