[CT Birds] 10/17 LHP & East Shore Park

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 17 21:38:12 EDT 2015

We had 356 raptors (prior to reviewing, per our standard work and checking quality assurance/quality control, 6-sigma quality procedures, etc.) on 6-12 mph WNW winds.  Tomorrow will be steady, moderate NW or WNW, so it too, should be good for hawks, here at Lighthouse Point Park.

Please come on down.  If you do decide to come down, try to get into the Park before say, 1230 pm.  The Making Strides (Breast Cancer) walk-a-thon event starts at 1:00 pm.  It doesn't bother the hawks, but, the entire Park will be literally filled, with cars.  Townsend and Woodward Avenues will be bumper-to-bumper traffic, for over a mile, at 12:30 pm.

Steve MayoBethany