[CT Birds] Red-headed Woodpecker, Oct 13

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Oct 18 13:56:23 EDT 2015

I just received this report, with the photos which came through fine. The photos have been forwarded to Greg.

 From Lynn Traceski:
Someone suggested I contact you about my seeing a Red Headed Woodpecker Juvenile. I seen him/her at Hammonasset State Park On Tuesday October 13th Late AM on Ceder Trail.
He/She was very vocal and was on the path Trees for a good 45 minutes going from tree to tree eating.
I am not sure what information I need to provide to report. I do have photos, but I am not sure if they will go through email ( I will attach them anyway and hopefully they will go through).

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT