[CT Birds] Thank you, Jerry.

Michaelene Komara mkcommunications at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 21:07:56 EDT 2015

For putting it forward with so much calm and reason. As someone who frequents Hammonasset often, I realize the inconvenience of construction is a pain but necessary. And if anyone ever used the restroom at the nature center, one would know that is a project long overdue. Long overdue. Thanks too for expressing our sense of place. We are, as you stated, a very small minority of folks who use this park. There needs to be room for everyone who wants to enjoy Hammonasset in their own respectful way...us, them, even the birds. We should also keep in mind this is ultimately a park not a preserve. A very beautiful park that's getting a facelift. And for all the folks that work the park, they have always been wonderful to me. Once I called them when I thought a person was fishing too close to the family of swans. A park official was there in a flash. So thank you, Jerry, for putting it so eloquently our need for patience in this process.

Sent from my iPhone