[CT Birds] Blue Grosbeak(s) Stratford Point + photo

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Thu Oct 15 12:21:58 EDT 2015

There is at least one and perhaps are two Blue Grosbeaks at Stratford
Point. I first saw one at the left side of the entrance gate along the
driveway after it popped up on a white pine briefly, letting me get this
photo: http://rtpi.org/blue-grosbeak/

And after I got Patrick down there we had it again, then maybe another,
coming up the Coast Guard strip and then later along the grasslands
going towards the main building and near the feed plot.

No sign of Harley today, again, but it was an extremely birdy place all
morning. I had a possible Clay-colored Sparrow along the driveway as
well. If you stop by keep your eyes and mind open...

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator
311 Curtis Street
Jamestown, NY 14701-9620