[CT Birds] Blue Grosbeak(s) Stratford Point + photo

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Oct 15 14:23:02 EDT 2015

In addition to the Blue Grosbeaks (I'm pretty sure there were 2), there was a White-crowned Sparrow and an "Ipswich" Sparrow here today.   Impressive numbers of birds in general with big numbers of Song, Swamp, Savannah, yellow-rumps, Ruby-crowned and Golden-crowned Kinglets and at least 5 Hermit Thrushes today.   Decent numbers of Brant flying by as well.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road