[CT Birds] Westport Highlights

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:05:59 EDT 2015

Westport-Sherwood Island SP- Merlin(been hanging around since last week),Blue-Headed Vireo,Ruby-crowned & Golden-crowned
Kinglets(many),12 Hermit Thrush,3 Brown Thrashers(again),Tennessee Warbler,Yellow-rumped Warblers(everywhere), 6 Eastern Towhee,8 sparrow species including Field(4),Vesper(1),White-crowned(3 adults,6 juvenile).

I had a total of 63 species and there were birds everywhere. I did not bird the far west or east ends of the park due to lack of time.

Burying Hill Beach-6 American Pipits

CT Audubon Tree Farm-Eastern Meadowlark,Red-breasted Nuthatch,Blue-headed Vireo,2 Nashville and 1 Blackpoll Warbler,Indigo Bunting

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone